We always welcome Contributors here on CareerMetis.com.
With an active community of 1400+ contributors (and growing) – guest authors & contributors are an integral part of our community.
- About Us
- Why Guest Blog or Contribute to CareerMetis.com
- Examples of Excellent Guest Blog Posts
- Who Is Our Audience?
- Site Topics
- Editorial Guidelines
- Submission Guidelines
- What Type of Content We Don’t Accept?
At CareerMetis.com, our mission is to be the primary destination for job-seekers and freelancers to find useful and actionable advice, resources & inspiration to start and grow their professional careers.
Our content reaches over 30000+ new visitors each and every month, and that number is only growing each and every month.
WHY GUEST BLOG/CONTRIBUTE TO CAREERMETIS.COM?
- Reach a new audience with your content.
- Another Platform to promote your content and also your Personal Brand.
- Join your peers who have contributed to this publishing platform.
- Join a growing community of 1300+ Authors & Contributors who are committed to helping others with their careers.
- You get credit for the article with a short bio and a link in the bio to your website or blog.
- Your published posts will be promoted on all our social media profiles.
- Your posts will potentially reach 10000+ Twitter Followers, 850+ Facebook followers, 1000+ Pinterest Followers.
EXAMPLES OF EXCELLENT GUEST POSTS:
- How Many Hours Should You Work as a Freelancer?
- How to Handle Being Sick For a Job Interview?
- 8 Actionable Tips for a Successful Freelance Career in 2019
- 12 Morning Routines To Make Your Day More Productive
- 5 Tell-Tale Signs of Being Overworked and What to Do About It
- Hiring Developers: Fighting with Tech Talent Shortage
- The Ultimate Guide to Networking for Introverts
- How to Land an Interview for a Software Engineer Position at Google?
- 6 Incredible Tips to Help You Build a More Productive Workforce
Our primary audience is Young Professionals (job seekers, freelancers,etc.)
Topics we cover:
- Career Development
- Job Types / Professions
- Skills Development
- Learning & Education
- Hiring Advice
- Remote Work
We limit the posts to these categories, to keep the content consistent and relevant to the audience.
Relevant & Valuable Content:
Write a Post with insanely relevant and useful content.
Always ask ‘How can the readers benefit from this?‘.
Also, make sure that the article content and topic are inline with the topic guidelines as stated above.
- The posts must be 2000+ words.
Duplicate / Syndicated Content:
- All articles must be original and never published elsewhere (or Copyscape protected).
- We do not accept syndicated or duplicate content. Most contributors on this site submit unique & original content.
- We do not accept Infographic submissions.
- We do not research reports or press releases.
- The submitted articles must be proof-read before your submission.
- If the submitted post requires a lot of editing – it will be rejected.
We encourage you to follow the 1-3-3 Rule of linking:
- Add THREE links to authority sites when stating facts, statistics, etc.
- Add THREE links to other articles from CareerMetis.com.
- Add ONE link in the body of the article. However, it must be a blog post on your website.
- Links to sales pages, landing pages, and the home page is not accepted in the body of the article.
- Any link that does not add context to the article, or looks spammy will not be posted.
- Submit the post to the Editor in a Google Docs Format.
- Share/email the drafts to email@example.com.
Images & Videos:
- Submit appropriate “Featured Images” for the article. Ensure that they are royalty-free (creative commons) stock images.
- If you decide to create a custom image, that’s also fine.
- If your article needs screenshots or images to support the points you make – feel free to add them in your draft.
- All images are recommended to be in the .jpg format.
- Kindly provide a 3- 4 sentence Bio about yourself.
- You can add 1 link to your bio that points to your website/blog.
- The Link in Author Bio must be your site.
- No Anchor Texts allows in Author Bios.
- Each Contributor will get a personalized page that showcases all their published posts.
- This Blog is powered by WordPress, so we use Gravatar (Universal Profile for WordPress) to publish Author Pictures & Bios.
- If you do not have a Gravatar, here are the instructions.
- If you already have a WordPress account, please send us that email address.
- Once submitted, posts are usually reviewed and approved within 48 – 72 hours.
What type of content do we not accept?:
We do not accept the following submission formats:
- Press Releases
- SlideShare Presentations
- Independent studies
- Product Releases
- Request for product reviews.