Here is a collection of the best Career & Job Search Articles that were posted on various social media channels for the week of September 1st to September 7th, 2014.
- Want to improve your LinkedIn profile, here are some tips by Learnist.org. Learn how to convert your LinkedIn profile into a powerful CV/Resume.
- Learn some of the Networking mistakes to avoid, from this article by Fox Business & Glassdoor.
- For those of you who are currently in Internships, here are some tips by TheSavvyIntern on how to turn your Internship into a full-time opportunity.
- An interesting article by HelpScout on the importance of Candor in the Workplace.
- Recruiting Tips by Sirona Consulting talks about tips & ideas to use Google Plus for Recruitment.
- Interview Questions that Hiring Managers should consider asking.
- Some different insights on Goal-setting by Eric Barker of Time.com
- Productivity Tips – Learn how to get more organized by Jessica Stillman from Inc.com
- Last but not least – some Career Motivation – a list of quotes by Highly Successful people. Thanks, Brian Willett and Lifehack.org
Hope you enjoyed the best job search articles from the past week…