Tell Us a Little Bit About Your Company
How Did You Get Started in This Path?
Is This Something You Decided Early on in Your Career?
What Is the Best Career Advice You’ve Ever Received?
What Is the Most Exciting Part of Working in This Industry?
How Do to Stay Abreast of the Industry as an Expert?
What Are Some of the Things That You See Job Seekers Struggle with the Most?
- Not recognizing your talents, gifts, and accomplishments
- Communicating from fear, not strength
- Reluctance to ask for what you deserve
- Isolating from influential support
- Acquiescing instead of saying “stop!”
- Losing sight of your thrilling dream and 7) Allowing the past to define you.
What Are the Common Mistakes That You See Them Do?
How Should Job Seekers Approach Job Search Today?
What Is the Biggest Trend(s) You See That Job Seekers Will Face in the Next 2-3 Years?
What Is One Advice You Would Give Someone Just Out of College Today?
What Is One Advice You Would Give Someone Who Is Switching Careers?
The key steps are:
- Step Back for an empowered perspective of who you are and what you’ve accomplished,
- Let Go – of the thinking, patterns, and behaviors that keep you stuck (because if you don’t do that now, they’ll repeat in your next career),
- Say YES! to your most compelling visions and keep moving forward to those,
- Explore and Try On – the top three career directions before you leap, and
- Create It SMART – with specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely goals and an accountability structure.
How Should Job Seekers Get the Most Out of LinkedIn?
What Is the Biggest Trend(s) You See That Hiring Managers Will Face in the Next 2-3 Years?
Kathy, What Is You Currently Working on?
What Are the Best Resources You Recommend to Job Seekers?
What Is the Best Way for Our Audience to Reach You?
Connect with or Follow Kathy Caprino on Social Media
Kathy Caprino and Ellia Communications has also been featured in our recent compilation of the most resourceful career experts and career blogs – Top Career Advice Websites.