Tell Us a Little Bit about Your Company
How Did You Get Started in This Path?
Is This Something You Decided Early on in Your Career?
What Is the Best Career Advice You’ve Ever Received?
What Is the Most Exciting Part of Working in This Industry?
How Do to Stay Abreast of the Industry as an Expert?
- Attend industry conferences.
- Participate in professional development opportunities offered by industry associations.
- Read, read, read then read some more. This does not have to be restricted to the industry.
- Build relationships with experts in and outside your industry.
- Seek out speaking opportunities (volunteer or paid).
- Initiate workshops or training opportunities of your own.
What Are Some of the Things That You See Job Seekers Struggle with the Most?
What Are the Common Mistakes That You See Them Do?
Conducting limited company research.
Giving up too soon.
Career transition is not a sprint, and one must be willing to commit to the long term if they are looking for lasting change.
How Should Job Seekers Approach Job Search Today?
What Is the Biggest Trend(s) You See That Job Seekers Will Face in the Next 2-3 Years?
- Adapting to the Fourth Industrial Revolution (artificial intelligence).
- The need to up-skill or re-skill themselves for the future
- A greater emphasis on developing their soft skills since those cannot be replaced by robots.
What Is One Advice You Would Give Someone Just Out of College Today?
What Is One Advice You Would Give Someone Who Is Switching Careers?
How Should Job Seekers Get the Most Out of LinkedIn?
Unemployment Is at the Lowest Levels, Why Do You Think That Is?
What Is the Biggest Trend(s) You See That Hiring Managers Will Face in the Next 2-3 Years?
Daisy, What Is You Currently Working on?
What Are the Best Resources You Recommend to Job Seekers?
What Is the Best Way for Our Audience to Reach You?
Connect with or Follow Daisy Wright on Social Media:
Daisy Wright and The Wright Career Solution have also been featured in our recent compilation of the most resourceful career experts and career blogs – Top Career Advice Websites.